Sunday, January 9, 2011

Kev Brown Show Rehearsal with Peter "PmD" Rosenberg



Alot of people probably don't know that Peter Rosenberg(Lowbudget!) was my D.J. backntheday... This is a recording of me n' Pete practicing in his basement back in 2003 I think.(?) (Chevy Chase MD Wuddup!) Peter and myself go back further than that tho. We met back when he used to host a show up at University of Maryland(College Park MD Wuddup!) called "From Dusk Till Dawn"...this could be a longer story because I met alooooooot of folks that I still know to this day from goin up the that radio station on Friday evenings...

Anyway in this recording were practicin for a show in Toronto Canada. Pete's stage name used to be PMD (PETERfromMaryland). We did a good amount of shows come to think of it, along with members of the crew sumtimes. This is before "I Do What I Do" was even being recorded. The "Brown Album" must have recently came out since we did that acapella/beat match routine..."The Wood Joint" has never really officially been put out but I was still rockin it in my sets tho.(shout out to Ken Wood on the beat!) Since Ive been reachin back in the vault lately I figured I'd throw this out officially...Pete gettin busy on the the cuts all the way thru this joint...haha. Me rappity rappin. Doin Graps verse AND my verse on sum Black Thought ish..."tv tracks" with the adlibs in em...lunchin.




Rosenberg(PMD) with the fresh Kev Brown "T" at a show in Cali...reppin hawd!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO hot. Young PMD is sexy. Love it.

JtothaI said...

I remember when y'all were out in LA...I think I have a few pics of you guys out here @ The Temple Bar from back in '04 I think.

soulmatic09 said...

I was at that show at the Temple Bar! Those were good times.

Kev Brown Merchandise...


Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

videos...