Wednesday, December 3, 2008

No More...

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan....Im at the airport in Las Vegas...slot machines n all that. Im gonna b here 4 another few hours cuz sumbody at the counter messed up my connecting flight. Now I know people make mistakes but daaaaaaaayyyym! Every time Ive flown lately there has been complications. Im tryin 2 remember the last time I had a smooth process at the airport. By the way, us airlines is NO FRILLS SUN!! U GOTTA PAY 4 SNACKS! WITH CASH!!!! Now picture me on a 5 hour flight from bmore to phoenix...stomach growlin cuz they dont take credit!!...sigh. I had sleep 4 breakfast.(this whole experience started at 5 sumthin AM!) From now on when Im flyin imma try n get a direct flight. I thought I was being smart this time cuz I had no bags 2 check in(on the euro trip The bag I checked in...with my clothes in it...was doing more traveling than I did. Lets not get into that rite now...sigh). These shows better be tight man...im blown. Good thing i left a day early...LMNO u a genius!(on second though ur not a genius cuz u hooked me up with us airways.) tight...

2 comments:

DJ SLIMM said...

SO WTF...EITHER I WORK TOO MUCH OR MY EAR AIN T TO THE STREET...U WAS IN VEGAS? THAS CRAZY......

DJ SLIMM
98.5 KLUC
LIVE SOUL
2DOPEBOYZ.COM
GOODMUZIK101.BLOGSPOT.COM
LAS VEGAS

PS LUV ALL THE MUZIK....U KEEP HIPHOP BREATHING WELL BROTHER...
PEACE

kev said...

Thanks fam...nah...I had a long azz layover n vegas...haha. good 2 b home.

Kev Brown Merchandise...


Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

videos...