Sunday, November 9, 2008

euro-trippin...

Wuppup yall? Its about 730am. Im in Biel Switzterland...the show 2nite was bangin. Matter o fact, all the shows have been good so far. Big ups 2 Akil(J5). Big ups 2 all the folks comin out 2 the shows so far. The hotel we are at 2nite is tiiiiiiiiiiite!(rah diggah). No problems so far other than my luggage gettin lost...just got that back 2day! Big up 2 my man Samon out in Berlin too. Its alot of luv out here. Im typin this on my phone so i dont have any pix 2 show rite now...if you see we are comin to your city or town come check us out...

3 comments:

MAHARAJAH said...

P.E.A.C.E.

I hope all is well out there in Europe but I was wondering if you could post the complete version of this song.....

Tanzania "Wishing Well"

I cant find it anywhere except for the mixtape, I need this track

Thanks in advanced

jusoul said...

yo i'll be there tomorrow @duisburg hundertmeister!!!

JTW said...

peace and best wishes from DC

Kev Brown Merchandise...


Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

videos...