Saturday, May 10, 2008

Fighting a cold...




Sup yall? Pretty much been out of commission this past week due to a pretty nasty cold.(thanks 2 my friend Alley 4 passin it along 2 me...) I think the worst of it is pretty much over now...still not feeling my best. I had a soar throat,ear ache and pink eye(eyes)!! Its not a game. Thank God for home remedies and over the counter drugs cuz i have no insurance at the time. I usually try to catch the symptoms early so they dont develop so strong. Guess I didnt catch it early enuff this time. The weather has been very unpredictable over here also. Rainy one day, then sunny the next two days, then cold...stuff like that. We just had a tornado warning/watch a few days ago! I guess I needed to slow down 4 a while anyway. I need 2 start back eatin rite and takin my vitamins...Sorry I havent really been checkin my messages/emails/myspace/voice mails...u know how it is when ur under the weather.

I know this is pretty late but check out me n Kaimbr from the dilla tribute back in feb...anuva classic joint....

3 comments:

Akili from Norf Cack said...

Waddup Kev, hope you feel better. The weather you gettin now is pretty much North Carolina all year homie. lol. I dont even think we have a winter anymore but yo, glad to see you back on the bloggin. Peace

Antonio said...

Get well soon, Kev...

and that "Official" joint was fire!

Jaime Perry said...

Nice performance. I wish I was there for that one, but I think that was the "invite only" joint. Anywayz.....love to see my favorite artists do their thang!!!!

Kev Brown Merchandise...


Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

videos...