Wednesday, May 23, 2007

the kev brown blog joint...


Whats poppin? this is the OFFICIAL Kev Brown blog joint. Not a "fan" page or none of that jazz... Im doin this cuz there have been sum blog joints that have been postin my beat tapes, albums etc. up on sites like this without my permission. So to bite back at at them cats I present to yall THE OFFICIAL KEV BROWN BLOG SPOT.

If u cant join em...beat em.

stay tuned...

kevin brown

...LOW BUDGET...



ON SALE NOW ||||||CLICK HERE||










2 comments:

Blastah said...

PEACE Kev! Nice to see something like this come to light. I'm from Europe and really appreciate your work, keep it up... ONE LOVE
Blastah @ www.myspace.com/blastahbeatz

Magic said...

Love your work kev I got I do what I do and it's bumpin.You making any more vids of you makin beats cause that was fire.Oh yeah and when you do any show up in portland,oregon?

Kev Brown Merchandise...


Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

videos...